DescriptionThe Elastok Protect combination and the weight of the paper give it shock-absorber and anti-shock qualities necessary for packaging your fragile products, when they are sent or packaged. Paperbulle is the only existing 100% eco-friendly bubble wrap entirely made of paper. Paperbulle is a real ecological innovation! Thanks to its cushioning properties it is an ideal solution to protect fragile items in transit, shipping and storage. Thanks to ELASTOK AIR CAPTURE technology the ambient air is captured between the layers of paper which gives Paperbulle the same cushioning qualities as does its plastic competitor. An ecological alternative to plastic bubble wrap, Paperbulle is environmentally friendly and allows any company to adopt an eco-responsible packaging approach. Enhancing the image of the company, it indirectly limits the production of plastics. Eco-friendly:
- made of 100% recycled and recyclable paper.
- Shock-absorbent: shocks are absorbed thanks to the air captured between two layers of paper.
- Good resistance to humidity.
- Soft, lightweight and easy to fold, can be adaptable to all types of objects and shapes.
- Gives a positive image of eco-responsible company and highlights the packaged products thanks to aesthetic appearance of the paper.
- Guarantees confidentiality thanks to the opaque colour of the paper.
- Easy to cut using a cutter or an unwinder with a blade. Allows writing.
Audrey NR –